Deadly Survival Mistakes To Avoid
Mistakes That Will Kill You While Surviving
Welcome to Mistakes That Survivalists Can Make And How They Can Lead To Troubled situations, a D.I.Y. book about the common mistakes that survivalists make and how you can both avoid them and fix ones you might have made. This book is about surviving in the wilderness rather than prepping for survival. As with many survivalists books, I assume that you have been put into the situation rather than volunteering to be in that situation.
In the first chapter we'll immediately get why not moving is a bad idea and how to find out where you should move to, such as:
- The longer you stay in a spot the more likely unfriendly things will find you.
- In natural disasters, staying in the spot suffering from it may lead to worse situations.
- As society breaks down, so to does the natural habitats of creatures, which you may come to face in particular situations.
In the next two chapters we go over primary survivalist mistakes that many make. These mistakes include such things as only cleaning your food once via boiling, why the food you obtained is always unsafe, how to properly filter water and why you should do it, and even what can happen if you attempt to eat plants that are not familiar to you.
In the last chapter, we will go over whether you should make a weapon on your first day or some traps for your first night. In this area, we'll go over such items as:
- The amount of time it takes to make your weapon and then use it to hunt for food versus the time it takes to set up traps.
- The amount of calories you could potentially waste by trying to obtain meat that you may not even get.
- The easiest way to avoid the issue altogether.
This book is designed to make sure you have a set plan ahead of you so that you survive the first day and utilize your situation to the best of your advantage.