This book describes ten unique crochet patterns that use crocodile stitch. The scale-like layers add texture and interest to almost any project and they are easy to repeat once you’ve mastered the two basic pattern-rows. The book gives a basic introduction to how the stitch works and then shows how it is incorporated into 1o patterns by crochet experts. Topics covered include:
- Crocodile stitch foundation row
- Crocodile stitch scale row
- Increases and decreases with crocodile stitch
- Crocodile stitch in the round
- Crochet flowers using crocodile stitch
- Crocodile stitch as a decoration row
Most of the patterns are relatively basic so they can be accomplished by someone just learning the stitch. Links to the original pattern as well as additional videos and instructions are incorporated to aid the beginner. This book has everything you need to know to start making creative projects with crocodile stitch.