Proven Lessons on Building Your Shelter That Will Stand Up a Storm
This eBook, "Survival Guide: Proven Lessons on Building Your Shelter That Will Stand Up a Storm" is a must-read for the people out there who love to go camping. It is also a complete survival guide for anyone stuck in the wild out there. It contains a handful of excellent tips on considering the risk factors and self-reliance opportunities before selecting a location to construct your shelter. It also tells you the building methods of many primitive shelters such as teepee, A-frame, half cave, and fallen tree shelters out there in the wild and snow. It also explains the points that one must keep in his mind when deciding to build any Indian shack or shelter.
- Tips to Select a Mountain to Build Your Shelter
- Half-cave and Fallen-tree Shelter
- A-Frame and TeePee Shelters
- Tips to Build Indian Shelters and Shacks
- How to build a haven in snow