15 Vegetables You Plant Once and Harvest Forever
Perennial vegetables are really enjoyable to grow and it requires fewer efforts than an annual garden. There are famous 15 perennial vegetables that are possible to grow for the whole year. These types of plants can live longer than three years, such as aquatic plants, edible woodland species, and other plants. There are various advantages of growing perennial vegetables, such as these require less time and they require less tillage as compared to a conventional garden. The soil structure will not disturb the cultivation and the carbon will retail in the soil. These can increase the harvesting season, such as early spring and they are really valuable. Some perennial vegetables have a higher level of mineral nutrients as compared to annuals. This book is designed for your assistance because it has 15 vegetables with their growing conditions.
This book offers:
- Overview of Perennials and Time to Grow Perennial
- Types of Perennial Vegetables and Growing Conditions
- Tips to Grow Famous Perennial Vegetables
- Maintenance of Perennial Vegetables for Whole Year
- Natural Composting for Perennials