Salting and Pickling:
25 Quick & Easy Salting and Pickling Recipes
Salting and pickling is a traditional way of preserving just about any fruit, vegetable, and meat you can think of. There are so many options and recipes out there that you will be amazed at all the different ways you can use produce and meat. Salting and pickling are great ways of preservation that are centuries old and proven ways to keep your vegetables, fruits, and meats fresh all year long. You can do your pickling once and have mason jars full of various kinds of vegetables and fruits to feed your family all year long.
In this book we will discuss the following things:
- What is pickling and why people do it?
- What is salting and why people do it?
- Recipes for pickling using the refrigerator
- Recipes for pickling for your food storage
- Recipes for salting and curing meat